- It helps in restricting the growth of Asthma.
- Regular treatment helps in reducing the disease.
- Patients survives from unbearable pain.
- It helps in improving the quality of life.
Research and Development:
CCRAS, research wing of AYUSH (Government of India) has researched on herbs for its anti asthma properties and pharmacological activities as per modern science. These herbal extracts which have established anti-asthma properties are processed with cow urine in a ultra modern Ayurvedic pharmaceutical industry.
Cow Urine has been researched and patented for its ability to improve efficacy and absorption of anti asthma drugs of modern medicine (allopath) and herbal extract. Hence our Ayurveda medicines made of cow urine and herbal extracts are effective for Asthma.
Research on patients of different groups of symptomatic Respiratory Diseases
In all 51 male and 25 female patients of age between 3 to 90 years with the mean age of 40.48 years had been treated as under
|Name of Diseases||No. of Patient||Average Age of Patients||Average Duration of Disease||Average % of Relief|
|Respiratory Disorders||76||40.48 years||6.82 years||89.14%|
|Asthma||30||37.88 years||8.66 years||88.83%|
|Bronchiactesis||01||70.00 years||2.00 years||90.00%|
|Bronchiolitis||01||3.00 years||1.00 years||90.00%|
|Bronchitis||04||52.00 years||4.37 years||87.50%|
|Cough, Cold and Sneezing||23||40.78 years||6.70 years||89.34%|
|Dyspnoea||13||41.53 years||3.55 years||90.76%|
|Shortness of Breath||03||52.66 years||12.00 years||86.66%|
|Pulmonary Disorders||01||30.00 years||1.50 years||85.00%|
- (US Patent #6410059): Cow Urine is scientifically proven to enhance the anti-microbial effects of antibiotic and antifungal agents. The invention relates to a novel use of cow urine as activity enhancer and availability facilitator for bioactive molecules, including anti-infective agents. The invention has direct implication in drastically reducing the dosage of antibiotics, drugs and anti-infective agent while increasing the efficiency of absorption of bio-active molecules, thereby reducing the cost of treatment and also the side-effects due to toxicity.
- (US Patents #6896907, #7235262): Use of bioactive fraction from cow urine as a bio-enhancer of anti-infective, anti-asthma agents and nutrient. The invention relates to a novel pharmaceutical composition comprising an effective amount of bio-active fraction from cow urine as a bioavailability facilitator and pharmaceutically acceptable additives selected from antiasthma compounds, antibiotics, drugs, therapeutic and nutraceutic agents, ions and similar molecules which are targeted to the living systems.
- A composition useful for protecting and/or repairing DNA from oxidative damages said composition comprising cow urine having components benzoic acid, and hexanoic acid, with ammonia content of the composition ranging between 5-15mg/L, and optionally along with anti-oxidants; and a method of protecting and/or repairing DNA from oxidative damages using composition of claim 1, said method comprising steps of estimating the amount of folded DNA in a sample, mixing the said composition to the said DNA either before or after the exposure of the DNA to the oxidatively DNA-damaging agent, and determining percentage folded DNA in the mixture showing protection and/or repair of DNA from oxidative damages.
Scientific approaches and methods for betterment of Asthma patients
Society supports modern medical science for accurate technique for Asthma management with proper pathological investigation and research based medicine dispensing. For harmless, effective and long acting control of asthma, society appreciates long standing and unique traditional AYURVEDA therapy. The exquisite perception of AYURVEDA explains that phlegm or KAPHA DOSA is mainly responsible for Asthma or TAMAK SWASA. The KAFA DOSA accumulates in the lungs and precipitates asthmatic symptoms. Hence AYURVEDIC herbal preparations used for asthma control and recorrects breathing, digestive, cardiac and nerving functions producing exact relief and cure from Asthma. That’s why AYURVED is regarded an useful and harmless therapy for right way emancipation of Asthma disease.
Asthma Patients must visit the center for Indigenous Treatment.
Shri Chandanmal Bothra Charitable Medical Center
Unit No. 22, 7th Cross, Jaibharathnagar
Bangalore East 550033
Ph # 080-25468872
Monday, Wednesday and Friday between 10am to 4pm
All Asthma patients visiting the center will be treated with Indian System of Medicine Ayurveda Cow Urine Therapy. After studying available reports of Asthma patients, medicine along with medical consultation will be provided.
Ayurvedic medicines used for feffective and helpful relief in respiratory diseases have following pharmacological activities based on various researches.
- Anti-asthmatic: Which prevents or relives Asthma.
- Antiallergic: It prevents or relives from allergies.
- Antibiotic: That can destroy or inhibit the growth of other microorganisms. Antibiotics are widely used in the prevention and treatment of infectious diseases.
- Antispasmodic: It suppresses spasms (i.e. a sudden, involuntary contraction of a muscle, a group of muscles, or a hollow organ, or a similarly sudden contraction of an orifice. It is sometimes accompanied by a sudden burst of pain)
- Bronchodilator: It dilates (to enlarge) the bronchi and bronchioles, decreasing airway resistance and thereby facilitating airflow.
- Respiratory stimulant: It acts to increase the action of the respiratory system.
- Antiviral: Used specifically for treating viral infections.
- Antibacterial: It destroys bacteria or suppresses their growth or their ability to reproduce.
- Immunostimulator: Which stimulate the immune system by inducing activation or increasing activity of any of its components.
- Expectorant: Promoting or facilitating the secretion or expulsion of phlegm, mucus, or other matter from the respiratory tract. Usually used to help relieve respiratory difficulties
- Antitussive: Capable of relieving or suppressing coughing.
- Anti-inflammatory: It reduces inflammation and hence remedying pain.
- Antihistaminic: It prevents or antagonize the pharmacologic effects of histamine (i.e. stimulates gastric secretion and causes dilation of capillaries, constriction of bronchial smooth muscle, and decreased blood pressure) released in the tissues.
- Antioxidant: Antioxidants are substances that may protect your cells against the effects of free radicals. Free radicals are molecules produced when your body breaks down food, or by environmental exposures like tobacco smoke and radiation. Free radicals can damage cells, and may play a role in heart disease, cancer and other diseases.
- Antitubercular: Are antibiotics specifically used to prevent or treat tuberculosis.
- Cough suppressant: Capable of relieving or suppressing coughing.
Hence it is very effective in Bronchial Asthma, Bronchitis, Bronchiectasis, Emphysema, allergic Asthma, Cough Variant Asthma, COPD, Chronic Allergies, Dama/Asthma, Eosinophilia, Chronic Cough, Whooping Cough, Bronchitis and Branchiectasis Emphysema, COPD, Dysnea, Respiratory Tract Infection, Pulmonory Diseases, Pneumenia.
*Pharmacological activities of the ingredients used in our medicines are based on research done by various Government and Private organisations published by CCRAS and other organisations.